• Prosíme nepište moderátorům a správcům soukromé zprávy s technickými dotazy. Největší šance, jak se Vám dostane odpovědi, je položit dotaz do příslušného fóra. Pokud nenajdete správnou kategorii nebo název, založte nové vlákno. V případě potřeby to přejmenujeme nebo přesuneme.

Děkujeme za pochopení, tým správců MazdaKlanu

autorizovaný Ceny servisních prací u Mazdy

And first of all - as a brand new car in warranty, is imho better to just put an OEM oil in it. Not because of other brands will be worse if they are chosen correctly,but just because of warranty itself and possible problems in case of whatever hapened with engine in a future. You have right (by the law) to put your oil even in a car under warranty,but....in case something happened you will be in a storm of a different arguing and other "nice" stuff.

Hello, I am the new owner of a Cx-30 g122 Plus Automatic from Prague. Unfortunately, I don't speak Czech, Google Translate helps me. So please excuse me if there are any mistakes.

As for the oil change, my car is currently at 2000km. I want my first oil and oil filter change. I contacted both Autopalace Spořilov and Louda Auto Praha. I got different prizes. But they both said something in common; you cannot bring your own oil. I would appreciate hearing any advice.

@Mirda2006 Sporilov told me around 4800 CZK; Mazda Ultra 5w30 4.2 liter, oil filter, canister. I see they also added brake cleaner and paste (don't know why). So I'm surprised why they told me I couldn't bring my own oil.
There's always an option to just go to some un-authorized yet well-regarded independent car service and ask for an additional oil change there. If you bring (or if they order for you) the original Mazda filter and oil drain plug screw, nobody will be able to tell whether you've changed the oil or not, with no effect on warranty. And you can save a lot — I just did a similar change on a new Citroen, where I ordered genuine Citroen parts and OEM oil (Total Quartz INEO First 0W-30, from authorized Total dealership to not risk getting some re-labeled product), and it has cost me 2600 CZK work included, instead of approx. 4500 CZK in a dealership. On recent Mazdas the access to the oil filter and drain plug is very easy, it's just behind a small cover from the bottom of the vehicle; every well regarded car service should be able to do it easily.

When I asked both Mazda (few years ago) and Citroen (this year) dealerships what's the process in case of engine failure and warranty claim, they've both said the same: If oil is suspected reason for the failure, an oil sample from the damaged engine is sent to a lab and its parameters are checked, whether it it passes the manufacturer's requirements at a given wear point. So basically they've told me that if I individually change the oil and its parameters and wear are the same or better as for the OEM oil, I'm good. But of course, they've mentioned that for the peace of mind they don't recommend it... they've specifically warned me against being cheated by a car service that might put something shitty and cheap inside the car to make a bigger profit, or not change the oil at all and just grab my money — but in my case, I won't ever let someone unknown to change my oil without me seeing the process and bringing the oil and filter myself (so I know precisely what gets in, and that it has been drained and filled properly).

Regarding the official price, I believe 4800 CZK is a bit too much on the expensive side for a petrol-powered Mazda. On my recent Mazdas, '19 6 and 19' CX-5, both petrol, I usually paid around 5000 CZK for the entire yearly check that includes oils, filters, etc. If I remember correctly, the price for the oil change within that entire invoice is something around 3500 CZK. For the Citroen, as I mentioned above, it's a bit more at the dealership, because it's diesel engine with larger oil amount, and higher-spec oil (just to explain why I'd consider 4500 CZK as passable price for authorised oil change for that engine).

It might help cross-compare the prices across multiple dealerships; just write one of them about the quote the other ones sent you, and wait if they would respond with a better offer. I do that typically with some accessories, I just write to multiple Prague and nearby dealerships asking for a quote, mentioning I've asked multiple places, and ask for their response. The prices tend to be quite spread, i.e. 800 - 1600 CZK for the same set of car carpets... then driving 15 km to more distant dealership is well worth the difference :). But for the service, I didn't ever feel the need to do the same... but it's always an option.

Poslední úprava:
Hello, I am the new owner of a Cx-30 g122 Plus Automatic from Prague. Unfortunately, I don't speak Czech, Google Translate helps me. So please excuse me if there are any mistakes.

As for the oil change, my car is currently at 2000km. I want my first oil and oil filter change. I contacted both Autopalace Spořilov and Louda Auto Praha. I got different prizes. But they both said something in common; you cannot bring your own oil. I would appreciate hearing any advice.

@Mirda2006 Sporilov told me around 4800 CZK; Mazda Ultra 5w30 4.2 liter, oil filter, canister. I see they also added brake cleaner and paste (don't know why). So I'm surprised why they told me I couldn't bring my own oil.
Last week cx-30 4000km 4000czk Louda Praha :)

Thank you all for quick and very useful comments @MichalP @jirka87 @Ondrej K @psladek78 :)

Due to warranty concerns, actually I was already thinking to buy and bring Original Mazda Supra X 0w20 or Ultra 5w30. If it would make a big difference perhaps I would insist but I see that the main cost is going for labour. I received from other Mazda Services in Prague too.

- Autopalace Sporilov: Around 4800 Czk (4.2 liter 5w30, oil filter, brake cleaning and brake past (y) etc.)
- Louda Mazda Praha: 3350 Czk with DPH (I believe it is total cost) (4.2 liter 5w30, oil filter)
3850 Czk with DPH (4.2 liter 0w20, oil filter)
- Auto Jeremiasova: 5500 Czk, they did not specify which oil is this.

So between them of course Louda sounds the most sensible one. I am waiting for the replies from the others. Let's see.

By the way, I was thinking of 0w20 instead of 5w30. But I read your comments about that 0w20 they are both fine. Only 0w20 is slightly for more winter, harsh conditions and mainly short trips, 5w30 is for more warmer climates, longer trips and relability, so 5w30 also fits to my ideal use.

As for the oil change procedure, yeah I watched some youtube videos, it looks super easy to do by yourself (of course you will need some space and should know where to hand over the old oil). That is why, the prices Services offer hurt more :)

Yeah...but I suppose, that man who could gather +/- 750K CZK to buy new car is able to pay 5000CZK for an oil change...Its not that much really (for a brand new car)

But the service is the same even if it is brand new car or 10 year old one. If everyone think like that then we can even say 'that man who could gather +/- 750K CZK to buy new car is able to pay 75czk/l for gasoline too. It would never end :)

Louda Mazda Praha: 3350 Czk with DPH (I believe it is total cost) (4.2 liter 5w30, oil filter)
3850 Czk with DPH (4.2 liter 0w20, oil filter)
I would assume here the total cost..., 29-6-2022 the same place with my M6 was 4,5L 5W30 oil (orig. TOTAL), oil filter and "oil screw washer" for 2.806,- CZK with VAT. Hourly rate has been calculated cumulatively as for the 4th service inspection (2.209,- CZK incl. VAT) , i. e. I am not able to split the oil exchange part only, however let´s say 1/3 from that and you are very close to stated figures ?

Tak v Brne vymena oleje 8k, ve Znojme 4k. Co tu ctu ted, tak v Praze taky okolo 4k.

V Brne je nejaky priplatek za Brno (nemela by tam byt spise sleva? :joy:)? Nebo tusi nekdo proc je tam takovy rozdil? :D

To jsou strašný ceny, já platím za výměnu 200,- Kč, olej i filtr si nechám dávat svůj. Dělal bych si to sám, ale na sídlišti na parkovišti se to dělá blbě.

Zase 200Kč za výměnu je nesmyslně nízká cena a asi nemá cenu se tím tady ohánět. Někdo za to neplatí nic, protože mu to dělá známý třeba...

1) Když se to dělá normálně, trvá to tak 45min při vypouštění spodkem
- obvykle demontáž spodního krytu motoru (ty servisní okénka jsou spíš nedostačující)
- odšpuntování vrchu, vypuštění, nechat řádně vykapat, vše očistit, vyměnit gumičky (jsou-li), filtr, podložku pod výpušťák (pokud je)
- nastartovat, kdesi cosi, vypnout, čekat 10min zkorigovat hladinu
- případně posun servisního intervalu (což znamená obvykle diagnostiku)

2) Olej a starý filtr se musí někde legálně likvidovat.

Takže za cca 45min práce + náklady na likvidaci...To je džob, kterej bych chtěl dělat. Vychází to teda asi 130-150Kč na hodinu. To má dneska skoro i ta15letá brigádnická lopata co rovná paštiky v Kauflandu.

@theogonia to bylo Autopalace?, to je nejhorší autorizak na mazdy v ČR, protivní, arogantní, nesmyslný ceny

tak balvin je taky dražší ale toto je fakt dost :D o důvod víc nejezdit do autorizáku a nebo zajet jinam (kde i tak výměna té sračky které říkají kvalitní olej je za 4000 zlodějina)

Tak dnes vymena oleja u neautorizovaneho servisu.

Cena ponuknuta v Mazda panonska 360€, aj s vizualnou kontrolou podvozku, brzd atd… cena ponuknuta Mazda Vajnorska 180€, len vymena oleja a filtra, s vizualnou kontrolou podobna ako Panonska, lenze na panonskej ani neponukli inu moznost.

Nakoniec vymena u neautorizovaneho servisu 85€ praca, olej, filter.

Back